Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Hands on fire!!

                    *Warning: do not try this at home* 

Today we put our hands on fire and it was cool because it was safe but we were also on fire. Everyone's second turn was the bigger one because they knew what it was going to be like. The second one for mine I grabbed most of the bubbles and then Mr. Stock used the lighter then the flame jumped up and then would go out. I enjoyed it but it was weird to have your body on fire. We had to line up and have safety goggles on and we had to wet our hands and then get the bubbles and then the fire blew up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?