Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

2050

Hi, bloggers today I am gonna discuss what will 2050 be like. I think that it won't be that much different from now but gas will be more expensive than it is now. The cars might look different but are basically the same except because they might be electric and have to charge at home. Buildings might look different because of space and resources. There might be more apartments instead of houses. Food might look and be different from fast food. Our idea is to make a car that runs off screams so it saves gas but anyone else in the car would not have a good ride. The way it works is that there is a built-in iPad that plays a video and then goes flat then the kids scream to power the iPad and then that goes into the car to make the car have the power to go and then charges the iPad then it repeats that prosses.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?