Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

My writing - narrative post test -

Hello, bloggers, today I did my narrative post-test. I was so fun to write the draft and planning to make the story on track and not of in different ways. My story was about a spaceman going around the milky way trying to fix mars because of a bomb explosion. But my story isn't finished yet. In my story, there are dragons, a black dotted planet ( you will find out what is on the planet when I finished my story. ) So here it is.




Somewhere in space in the year 2029, there was a spaceman by the name of matt. Matt was a brave man he had faced many challenges like space spiders and aliens. One day this all changed. This is this is the story of matt. After a successful mission of sneaking into enemy mothership one three nine eight ane getting planes for the aliens next attack, the commander said ¨ Matt get to mars now before it's too late “. As Matt ran to his ship and got to mars there was a huge explosion.

Then on the radio matts commander said ¨ do you remember the fight from two centuries age ¨ than matt replied ¨ yeah I do why are you asking ¨ Than the commander replied with ¨ well they put a bomb in mars but they must have accidentally put it on the year 2029 and it blew up right now ”  than static came on then the commander said ¨ huge chunks of mars got to different planets and through the milky way ¨ than matt replied ¨ on it ¨ so fast that the commander couldn't say are you on it.

When watt went to the Saturn but as he landed he released a loud growl. It was a space dragon that was on the planet and it was in front of a piece of mars. Matt got out his gun got a tranquilizer dart but look at what it said on it and the one he grabbed was one century instead of three minutes and when Matt shoot the dragon it went to sleep instantly. Then he called his commander to ask how he was going to pick the piece of mars up than a huge robot suit came down than matt jumped in the suit than it turned on ¨ system activate ¨ than matt grabbed the piece of mars than put it where mars went.

Then the commander said ¨ that was the only planet that had a piece of mars on it, now you have to go through the milky way and our tracker won't be in range, so good luck ¨  when Matt went through the milky way things got weird. The first planet matt went to had black spots on it. When he landed on the planet he saw a line of red dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?