I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 7 and in 2021 I will be a year 8. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Tuesday, July 6, 2021
Art
In art, we made a lino block print for our personal logo. I made mine based on the PS logo because I like PS. I enjoyed cutting the block to make the picture. I made it black and white because I felt like it and it was my first one of the batch. Here is the picture and some of my hands. In my opinion, the ink went onto it really well. Is there anything else I can do to make this look good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?