I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 7 and in 2021 I will be a year 8. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Monday, March 23, 2020
What is a haiku
Hello,bloggers. Last week in home room class we were working on haiku's. What is a haiku you ask it is a Japanese poem. It has a syllable structure 5,7,5. It has a theme of nature. So now you know I can continue. So we had to explain what a haiku is. Then we had to make a haiku with a picture of our choice. My one was an Alien and we had to make a haiku about it and then we had to make a screencastify about us reading our haiku. Here is my screencastify. Try to make your own haiku.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,Toby Dani here this is a good post but you had messed up at the end:) maybe you could try harder when doing your work but that was good bye.
ReplyDeleteToby I like your sentence at the top it's like your the star of a show. But Toby I can't see your video I can't play it. Bye
ReplyDeleteImpressive work Toby.. great that you taught your brother how to do Haiku!
ReplyDeleteHi Toby. Great presentation and enthusiasm for Haiku. Impressive effort!
ReplyDelete